Patient Finance Specialist
Springdale, Ohio 45246
- Be a part of the Pharmacy and Finance World - Use your business knowledge to help analyze data and provide financial support.
- Our Client is seeking a Patient Finance Specialist that will work on the behalf of our Client’s customers, develop relationships with foundations and manufacturers, and provide internal customer support for the entire Pharmacy.
- Source Patient Assistance program and/or foundation to assist patients in meeting Out Of Pocket responsibility
- Take inbound and make outbound calls related to Patient Assistant Program, billing inquiries, and insurance verification
- Provide customer service (internal/external)
- Documenting case files with complete notes on work
- Complete special projects with varied and complex components as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience
- Previous experience working phones on an incoming and outgoing basis
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Intermediate to High level of Windows Based system navigation
- Must be able to work a shift between 8am and 8pm EST Monday-Friday and Saturdays between 8am to 6pm (A weekday off if you work Saturdays).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Strong communication and telephonic skills (including soft skills and de-escalation)
- Previous Healthcare and/or Mail Order Pharmacy experience
- Fluency in Spanish