PS Advisory Services Consultant III
2900 Westside Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for PS Advisory Services Consultant III professionals in Alpharetta, GA!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
? This role will be instrumental in helping our clients understand the benefits of implementing the API’s in the product
? This position will work directly with client’s strategy team on cutting edge technology implementation plans and
? This role will lay the foundation for the overall project implementation team to follow. This role will direct the overall
Client strategy and business case development team from across Client.
? This role offers an opportunity to work with the country’s largest financial institutions as they implement new
technology in concert with their existing technology.
? About our Business:
? This position will report to the ACH-Professional Services group within the FRMS division. The Product Management
group has set a new direction with the introduction of API’s for our clients’ use. This position will assist the clients in
understanding the business use cases and the intangible benefits associated with following the new product roadmap.
Senior level analyst capable of meeting with client executives and working collaboratively to build the business case
required to justify implementing Client 's new APIs.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Work with Banking clients to build the business case required to fund the implementation of Client's new API
- Function as the project director to elicit designs with estimates and timeframes from Client business units and from the
client's internal technical support teams.
- Use banking expertise to articulate and quantify the tangible and intangible benefits of using Client 's new API(s).
- Each engagement will have a two part deliverable:
(1) A business case that support implementation of the API(s) being purchased
(2) A high level timeline that supports the business case (including a breakdown of client product development and Client
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with other PEP+ software implementation projects as needed.
- Assist clients with the mapping of data for reporting or file extract purposes.
- Participate in Client and industry trade shows as required.
- Create templates to be used by other analysts on similar projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of end user financial payments product creation experience required (non-negotiable).
- Electronic Payments or Client PEP+ experience a plus
- Client facing experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software API business usage, controls and constraints.
- Sales & Marketing experience helpful but not required.
- Ability to understand design and technical requirements adequately enough to translate them into project
- Experience communicating with “C” level managers and product architects.
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Inventive mindset with the ability to clearly translate theory into actionable steps
- Ability to travel as necessary
See attached job description
See attached job description
Up to 50% Percentage/frequency of travel
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work