PICU RN - Travel or Local
657 N Town Center Dr Las Vegas, Nevada 89144
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local PICU (Pediatric Intensive Care Unit) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Las Vegas, NV!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Rod Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-246-2601.
- PICU RNs care for children up to eighteen years of age with life-threatening or high-acuity conditions. PICU patients require constant monitoring and often are either very critically ill or medically complex postsurgical patients. The nurses are also heavily involved with patients’ families and physicians to help determine the best course of care and recovery.
- 12 beds, 1:3 ratio for IMC patients; 1:2 ratio for PICU patients. Unit mostly peds onc and neuro, no heart patients.
- Primarily staffs PICU/IMC patients but will also be required to take PEDS patients, float to PEDS ED or special care nursery if needed.
- 2 years' PICU experience
- 12 hour night shift
- Work every other weekend
- BLS, PALS, RN License required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca | Manager of Healthcare Recruiting
Voca: The Spirit of Work