PCU/CCU RN - Travel or Local
1400 Madison Ave mankato, Minnesota 56001
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local PCU/CCU Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Mankato, MN
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- Progressive Care Unit (PCU)
- The PCU is also referred to as Cardiac Stepdown, Medical Stepdown, Neuro Stepdown, Surgical Stepdown and ER holding.
- PCU RNs care for patients who require close monitoring and frequent assessment, but are not unstable enough to require ICU care. PCU patients often receive complex medications that may require titration. Sometimes referred to as a a step-down RN.
12 hour day and night rotating shifts, every third weekend, please specify weekend on resume or every weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) 12 hour shifts day and night rotating shifts. 177 bed level 3 trauma center, stroke certified, on site cardiac cath lab. EMR used: EPIC. 10 bed ICU, 10 bed step down unit with construction occurring for growth. Float to Med/Surg sporadically throughout assignment as needed.
- ACLS and BLS. Epic experience preferred. When on site: RNs working in clinical areas within the Department of Nursing that provides cardiac monitoring for patients must demonstrate and pass initial ECG rhythm interpretation competency through successful completion of an ECG Competency Assessment prior to starting on the unit.
- 12 hour day and night rotating shifts, every third weekend, please specify weekend on resume or every weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) 12 hour shifts day and night rotating shifts.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work