Output Solutions Senior Business Analyst
2900 Westside Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
Voca Technology has immediate openings available for Output Solutions Senior Business Analyst professionals in Alpharetta, GA!
Voca connects professionals in Technology with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
The Output Solutions Senior Business Analyst – Workforce Management will be responsible for planning and analysis activities of the Workforce Management function of Output Solutions. You will assist in managing resource supply to meet demand for Project Management and Engineering resources executing projects on behalf of our clients.
Responsibilities will focus on matching available capacity with demand while taking into consideration required skills, workforce mix, allocations, portfolio risks and resource costs. You will work with the Project Management Office (PMO), Senior Leaders and Line Managers to balance workloads and address staffing needs as required to maintain optimal resource levels.
About our Business:
Output Solutions with our client delivers business-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Lead analysis of actual and projected capacity, anticipate availability and proactively identify resource constraints in collaboration with Line Managers to minimize unassigned time while balancing the workload of all resources designated for build activities.
2. Create and maintain supply and demand models and associated reporting for optimized capacity planning and demand fulfillment in the system of record (CA Clarity PPM)
3. Proactively identify and address supply and demand gaps using forecasts, reports and models to optimize utilization and headcount
4. Engage with managers to recommend and approve staffing to satisfy demand requirements as well as Output Solution’s goals for workforce mix, e.g., skill levels, onshore / offshore, contractor / FTE, etc.
5. Planning and designing of business processes and making recommendations or changes in order to improve and support process and strategies.
6. Provide written and verbal updates to senior management regarding Workforce Management
7. Provide input to the performance management process
8. Provide leadership, mentorship and training to the team
Bachelor's degree (advanced degree preferred)
Minimum of 3 - 5 years of related work experience in any combination of Workforce Management, Professional Services or Portfolio Management
Demonstrated proficiency in forecasting, planning and understanding of financial and operational impacts and proactive in identifying strategies to manage utilization
Advanced knowledge of an established Resource Management Tool (Clarity/ Planview/Change Point)
Exceptional MS Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint ?
Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field
Experience with SharePoint and CA Clarity PPM preferred
Capable of exercising extreme discretion, independent judgment, high organizational and problem-solving skills
Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment with the ability to adapt to change and priorities as a trusted business partner
Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and adapt to constantly changing priorities without direction or guidance
Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence across all levels of business, often as a Change Agent
Possess outstanding leadership, teamwork and interpersonal skills
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work