St. Paul, Minnesota 55103
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Outpatient Clinical Assistant professionals to assist with a work stoppage in St. Paul, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
• Works within the scope of practice under the direction of the provider
• Escorts patients to the exam room
• Prepares patient for visit with provider, and appropriately and accurately documents patient information in the medical record
• Prepares and administers medications as directed by the provider
• Processes patient calls and messages in order to assist patients and provider workflow
• Demonstrates and promotes understanding of high quality patient care while utilizing evidence-based practice to reach clinical quality, patient experience, employee engagement, and smart growth/financial health measures
• Perform laboratory specimen collection and processing to ensure accurate and appropriate performance of patient testing while maintaining patient dignity, comfort, and confidentiality
• Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards
• Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements
• Performs other responsibilities as needed/assigned. Knowledge/Skills: medical terminology, direct patient care, communicating with patients and families, teamwork, phlebotomy, and computer skills
Education Essential: Trade or Vocational Certification Completion of CMA/RMA or LPN program required. CMAs must be credentialed by AAMA or AMT—hard requirement.
Voca: The Spirit of Work