39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Ortho Tech professionals in Rancho Mirage, CA! Interested candidates should contact Kaley Fuller, direct (347) 293-2560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- This position reports to the Manager / CAO.
- Demonstrated compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance policies, and takes action to resolve compliance questions or concerns and report suspected violation.
- Demonstrates competency and knowledge of the clinic environment and operates according to all policy and procedures.
- Anticipates physician’s needs and procuring appropriate supplies prior to start of procedure. Assists physician.
- Maintains orderly and appropriately stocked treatment area.
- Assists with putting away supplies and room turnover.
- Applies orthopedic devices (i.e., casts, splints, braces) to patients ranging in age from infant to geriatric.
- Accepts responsibilities only within scope of practice.
- Answer phone messages and return patient calls during the same business day.
- Obtain Patient History and prep physician as requested.
- Removal of sutures or staples.
- Scheduling of tests.
- Anticipates providers needs and procuring appropriate supplies prior to start of procedure. Assists provider.
- Changing of dressings.
- Logging nurse notes and medication refills in patient charts.
- Appropriately manages patient flow.
- Paperwork for surgery orders, consents, etc.
- Preparing Surgery Charts for doctor.
- Preparing charts for Clinic.
- Scanning patient records.
- Stocking of exam room.
- DME application – if DME coordinator is not available.
- Assisting physician with procedures.
- Keeps current with new techniques and equipment through participation in continuing education.