Ortho/Neuro RN - Travel or Local
1005 Broadway Quincy, Illinois 62301
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Orthopedic/Neurology (Ortho/Neuro) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Quincy, IL!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Rod Spencer at email@example.com, 507-246-2601.
- Ortho/Neuro is a specialized unit that uses many nursing skills. The orthopedic patients often have hip or knee replacement surgery, or surgery to fix broken bones from falls, car accidents, etc. The orthopedic patients require more time to treat in part due to equipment and drains. Neuro patients often have brain injuries, brain tumors, spinal injuries, migraines, back surgeries, or are stroke patients. Orthopedic/Neurological RN's are experienced in skills such as feeding tubes, trachs, administering blood, and are often very organized. Ortho/Neuro can be a very busy unit, but well worth it.
- Ortho/Neuro unit
- 1 year of Med/Surg RN experience
- 12 hour night shift
- BLS, RN License
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca | Manager of Healthcare Recruiting
Voca: The Spirit of Work