14851 DeVeau Place Minnetonka, MN 55345
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Operator professionals in Minnetonka, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Assembles medical devices and related components.
- Depending on work area, it may be a controlled cleanroom environment.
- May include use of microscopes, use of hand tools, razor blades, syringes, soldering, adhesive bonding, and operating various equipment.
- Performs routine assignments according to specified and/or standardized procedures.
- Work is closely and continually reviewed.
- Performs visual inspection and precision measurements on components and assemblies.
- Performs tests on units using computerized test equipment.
- Repairs and corrects devices/components using microscopes and applicable tools.
- Packages devices ensuring all parts are accurate and documentation is complete.
- Maintains accurate records to ensure travelers, shop floor paperwork and quality documents are accurate, all parts are traceable and quality issues can be addressed to assure the quality of all products.
- Follows safety guidelines and utilize appropriate safety devices and equipment when performing all operations.
- Participates in continuous improvement/quality initiatives to enhance production processes to achieve quality and profitability metrics.
- Notifies supervisor or lead of the need to replenish supplies/materials and of any production difficulties that cannot be readily corrected
- Participates with the Manufacturing
- Supervisor/Manager in setting and monitoring individual goals and cell performance metrics that continuously seek to improve the quality of operations.
- Cooperates in keeping a clean, sanitary work environment throughout the building.
- Performs other related duties as directed or assigned.
- Must be able to read, comprehend and follow English written procedures at a 9th grade level.
- Must be able to speak, follow verbal instructions and communicate effectively in English.
- Possesses understanding of and ability to utilize electronic data collection systems and computer software packages.
- Must have good dexterity to handle and maneuver small components and parts.
- Must have good basic math skills.
- Ability to prioritize work by determining the sequencing and timing of different jobs based on precedence and importance.
- Ability to make critical decisions and judgments with minimal supervision.
- High school degree or equivalent preferred.
- 4- 10 hour days
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work