Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Operations Support II in Plymouth, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Provide operational support to departmental projects or larger scale department/division-wide efforts.
- Duties may include: tracking information and generating reports, research and follow through, schedule coordination and database management.
- May require knowledge and/or experience in specific programs or processes pertinent to the customer.
- Minimum supervision required.
- Provide operational support to departmental IT projects or larger scale department/division-wide efforts.
- Duties will include: data entry into a newly launched Windchill Products Analytics software to support Product Stewardship needs.
- Must have 0 to 2 years of experience in specific programs or processes pertinent to the customer. This includes but is not limited to data entry related to: Change management of implementing EU MDR ((EU) 2017/745) regulation at divisional and corporate level for material compliance element
- Six Sigma based improvements for existing processes for REACH ((EC) 1907/2006), RoHS (EU Directive 2011/65/EU and (EU) 2015/863), California Prop65 and other material compliance regulations
- Variety of quality and supply chain compliance data entry initiatives related to EU MDR, REACH, RoHS, and California Prop65 as well as India packaging initiative (India Waste Management Rule 2016; REGD. No. D. L.-33004/99)
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work