2020 Minnehaha Ave, Fairview Minnehaha Education Center Minneapolis, Minnesota 55404
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Onboarding Specialist in Minneapolis, MN! Interested candidates will reach out to Ethan Adler at email@example.com, direct line 303-302-5265.
- The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for ensuring a seamless and positive onboarding experience for all new employees and non-employees. Specific duties include facilitating and monitoring the onboarding process from offer acceptance to start date in adherence to standard work ensuring deadlines and new hire tasks are completed timely to ensure an on time start. This position will be heavily involved with our current Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) Roster Import process. This will include heavy computer work and visiting our different sites to obtain fingerprints of our current employees.
- Meets with all new hires (entry level positions to executive level) and coordinates and completes all required new hire paperwork and enrollment in applicable training and orientations, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality
- Coordinates appropriate onboarding of non-employees to ensure compliance.
- Answers questions within the scope of the onboarding process in a timely manner and facilitates the connection of the new hire with appropriate content experts when necessary.
- Troubleshoots any concerns through the onboarding process and finds appropriate solutions.
- Responsible for monitoring the status of new hires as they move through the onboarding process and acts as a gatekeeper to ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ensures data integrity through accurate use and documentation within Applicant Tracking System.
- Partners with Employee Occupational Health Services (EOHS) to ensure proper clearance is provided for new hires.
- Audits work to ensure accuracy within all onboarding activities.
- Provides world class customer service to new hires, hiring leaders, and colleagues throughout the onboarding process.
Utilizes various systems to enter and track completion of required compliance requirements (i.e. I-9, DHS, etc.)
Confirms work eligibility requirements and ensure proper documentation to comply with federal regulations.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements
- Provides exemplary customer services to all employees, managers, HR partners and outside vendors, agencies and family members
Other duties as assigned
- 2-years Human Resources experience
1-year experience working with an applicant tracking system (ATS)
MN DHS Roster Import Process experience