OnDemand CT Hybrid
221 Gregson Dr Cary, North Carolina 27511
Voca Health has immediate openings available for OnDemand CT Hybrid professionals in Cary, NC!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- In this role the successful candidate will ensure the Clinical Education training on CT systems and components with the ability to provide expert technical training, deliver customer service excellence, and demonstrate a positive professionalism to represent our principles in Clinical educational services.
- The duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to work with the CT Modality team, the CT Internal Training and Development Specialists, Education and Service Management, to promote a positive customer engagement while building customer relationship through educational development while sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Performs CT diagnostic imaging procedures on appropriate anatomical regions according to department procedures and protocols
- Ability to locate internal landmarks and elements of the body, with the ability to identify any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other medically significant conditions
- Adjusting equipment and parameters to resolve Image Quality issues
- Preparing diagnostic information for physician interpretation
- Evaluate and Review test results for clarity and accuracy with peers and physicians
- Inform and distribute physicians of preliminary findings as requested according to department procedures
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing codes, logging data into Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and PACS systems
- Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or writing referrals for repair
- Performs equipment quality checks and troubleshoots problems.
- Calls for service and notifies all pertinent team members
Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering questions, and explaining procedures Compliance with our client, hospital and departmental policies and procedures
- Maintaining equipment according to Infection Control procedure
- Maintains technical competency through continued education and participation in Siemens training programs and shadow opportunity
- Under guidance and approval of onsite Radiologist, administers contrast agents according to site-specific protocols
- Maintains current licensure to practice in all states which services are performed
- Follows quality assurance guidelines and maintains patient confidentiality
- Interact with client personnel and team members in an autonomous responsible, professional, and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, accountable, and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative
- Clinical Radiographer background with a minimum of 5 years CT clinical experience required
- ARRT Certified in CT
- Advanced CT procedure preferred (e.g. CTA, Cardiac CTA, Interventional, Perfusion, etc.)
- Dual Energy
- BA/BS preferred, Associates or Certification Program
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Teaching experience in a clinical environment preferred
- CT, Flash, Force Drive Edge and/or Definition AS experience required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work