OnDemand AT Hybrid
New York City, NY 10453
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for OnDemand AT Hybrid professionals in New York, New York!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Our Client's Medical Solutions (SMS) Clinical Education Organization has overall responsibility for providing the onsite technical training for our Client's Imaging Equipment in the AX modality at our customer's medical facilities. This includes training for Radiographic Systems, Vascular Angiography systems, Cardiac Angiography systems, Neuro Radiology Angiography systems and Post Processing Workstations and Software.
In this role you will ensure that the Clinical Education training on AX systems and components is facilitated to provide expert technical training, deliver customer excellence, and represent our Client's Medical Solutions and Clinical Education with professionalism and a focus on delivering a positive customer experience. The candidate will work with the AX Modality team, the AX Internal Training and Development Specialists, Education and Service Management, and the AX Modality Sales and Service team to promote positive customer relationships as well as participate and promote internal team integration and networking resulting in a sharing of knowledge and expertise.
To effectively educate customers to operate our Client's equipment proficiently and safely, ensuring customer satisfaction.
1. Preparation: Prepare and gather necessary documentation for end user training at customer site.
2. Customer Education and Equipment Turnover: Conduct educational sessions at the customer site to educate customers on how to use modality specific Client's equipment.
3. Professional Administration: Complete regulatory and core process documents in a timely fashion.
- Basic and 3D experience . Interventional experience RTR certified, multiple registry - ARRT, VR,CR. This position will support multiple customers in different locations.
3 years clinical experience in Vascular and Cardiac Angiography required
ARRT Certification required
Management/supervisory experience preferred
Multiple registry is a plus
Ability to travel extensively up to 95%
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work