Voca Professional has immediate openings for two OnDemand Advanced Training Hybrid professionals in Ann Arbor, MI!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- In this role you will ensure that the Clinical Education training on AX systems and components is facilitated to provide expert technical training, deliver customer excellence, and represent our Client's Medical Solutions and Clinical Education with professionalism and a focus on delivering a positive customer experience. The candidate will work with the AX Modality team, the AX Internal Training and Development Specialists, Education and Service Management, and the AX Modality Sales and Service team to promote positive customer relationships as well as participate and promote internal team integration and networking resulting in a sharing of knowledge and expertise.
To effectively educate customers to operate Siemens equipment proficiently and safely, ensuring customer satisfaction.
1. Preparation: Prepare and gather necessary documentation for end user training at customer site.
2. Customer Education and Equipment Turnover: Conduct educational sessions at the customer site to educate customers on how to use modality specific Siemens equipment.
3. Professional Administration: Complete regulatory and core process documents in a timely fashion.
- 3 years clinical experience in Vascular and Cardiac Angiography required
- ARRT Certification required
- Management/supervisory experience preferred
- Multiple registry is a plus
- BA preferred
- Ability to travel extensively up to 95%
Voca: The Spirit of Work