Office Manager - Bookkeeper
4900 US-52 Rochester, Minnesota 55901
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Office Manager/Bookkeeper in Rochester, MN! If you are interested please forward your resume to Jon Burckhardt at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com and call him at 507-288-5260. Thanks!
- Office Administration Manager Role will manage the Global Administrative and Operational functions for the company stores.
- The person in this role will be expected to provide direction and oversight to the staff in the department while working closely with the businesses to maintain processes that support the overall business direction while protecting the overall company.
- Provide ongoing management and support to the Administration Staff.
- Oversee the billing process for all car deals accurately and timely.
- Ensure titling of vehicles is conducted accurately and timely to enhance the customer experience.
- Provide oversight to the Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable processes.
- Ensure timely flooring and payoff of vehicle floorplan receivables.
- Manage cash process including disbursement, receipts, and credit cards while ensuring appropriate controls are in place.
- Oversee cash position of company daily ensuring company cash position maximized.
- Ensure timely collection of Receivables including but not limited to Trades, Purchases, Vehicle Incentives, Vehicle deposits.
- Ensure all manufacturer programs including Warranty Claims, Interest, and Co-Op advertising are current and accurate.
- Work with Cashiers in the dealerships to ensure Roles and expectations are clearly defined and followed.
- Work directly with the DMS (Operational system) to maximize system utilization, maintain data integrity and optimize reporting throughout the dealerships
- Ensure company compliance with all governance/regulations, including dealership required documentation, state registrations, banking documentation, etc.
- Work closely with the CFO to ensure appropriate controls are maintained to protect the company assets.
- With input from the CFO and Controller, ensure all data in the Operational System is understood, reconciled and accounted for properly.
- For year end, work with the CFO, Controller and External Accountants to ensure accurate and timely template completion for a clean year-end review with no surprises.
- Understand the dealership needs and work with them to fulfill their needs while protecting company Assets.
- Hold dealerships accountable to following agreed upon procedures while also working with them to resolve any issues that arise in a timely manner.
- Keep CFO informed of any issues or concerns related to the business.
- Provide clear expectations for staff members and measure against them.
- Associates Degree in Accounting (Minimum).
- Experience in the Auto Industry (Preferred).
- Dealership DMS system experience a plus.
- Has successfully managed people in the past.
- Excellent interpersonal Skills.
- Team player, works well with others.
- Attention to detail with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Can adapt to situations with an ability to multi task.
- Process driven.
Voca: The Spirit of Work