Occupational Health RN
2450 Riverside Ave., Corporate Office Building Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Clinic Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Minneapolis, MN! Interested candidates should contact Kaley Fuller, direct 347-293-2560 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
- Responsible for the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of professional nursing care provided to clinic employees, candidates, providers and other workers at on site clinics.
The EOHS RN performs both independent and interdependent nursing functions. Independent functions include assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of medical services for worker populations. Interdependent functions include communication strategies with various stakeholders and colleagues (i.e.: recruiting, hiring manager, infection preventionists, case managers, medical director, etc.). The RN is responsible for performing these functions in accordance with all policy, procedure and professional practice guidelines.
- Nursing assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of worker populations for medical surveillance, work injuries, disease exposures,
Uses communication strategies to achieve desirable outcomes
As a member of the medical team, continuously improve work processes, environment and the overall experience to serve customers and meet business goals
- Mostly M-F, 7:30a - 4p. May be occasional adjustments to meet organizational needs
- BSN considered
COHN/COHN-S highly desireable
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses