Occupational Health Nurse
100 Abbott Park Rd Abbott Park, IL 60064
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Occupational Health Nurses in Abbott Park, IL! Interested candidates will email current resume to Chad Miller at email@example.com and call 612-324-0800.
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Provide occupational health services including treatment and care to site population (i.e., First Aid response etc.).
- Manage a diversity of programs and systems.
- Includes the management of all employee injuries and illnesses, associated workers' compensation cases, medical surveillance programs and protocols, logs and screenings.
- Manage all medical supplies. Coordinate Corporate occupational health and safety programs.
- Conduct applicable employee training and participate in various site teams and Emergency Response.
- Work with Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) and HR Staff.
- Work closely with all site employees, Managers and Supervisors.
- Aggressively pursue a reduction in Workers' Compensation costs through effective case management, return to work and other effective prevention programs.
- Requires a current RN with license to practice in Illinois.
- Requires minimum of 2-4 years of nursing experience.
- Requires BLS/CPR certification.
- Prefer ambulatory care experience: Emergency Room, Urgent Care, or Occupational Health.
- Preference for those with Certification in Occupational Health Nursing (COHN-S) and Certification in Case Management.
- Knowledge of Worker’s Compensation regulations.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations.
- Physical Assessment skills.
- Phlebotomy skills.
- Can perform audiometry testing.
- Can perform pulmonary function testing.
- Good communication skills.
- Good written skills
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work