Voca Health has immediate openings available for Occupational Health Nurse - III professionals in Plano, TX!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Manage a diversity of programs and systems. Includes the management of all employee injuries and illnesses, associated workers' compensation cases, medical surveillance programs and protocols, logs and screenings.
- Manage all medical supplies.
- Coordinate Corporate occupational health and safety programs.
- Conduct applicable employee training and participate in various site teams and Emergency Response. Work with Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) and HR Staff.
- Work closely with all site employees, Managers and Supervisors.
- Aggressively pursue a reduction in Workers' Compensation costs through effective case management, return to work and other effective prevention programs
- Provide occupational health services including treatment and care to site population
- 5+ years experience required,
- Current RN license and
- Bachelors Degree.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work