736 Cambridge Street Brighton, MA 02135
Voca Health has immediate openings available for CVOR- OR Tech professionals in Brighton, MA!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The Surgical Technician (OR Tech) is an essential member of the Surgical Team; a trained professional who possesses extraordinary technical skills as it relates to supporting all surgical specialties.
- The role of the OR Tech encompasses technical skills of scrubbing, assisting the Perioperative Team with activities within the operating room, clinical knowledge of a variety of Surgical procedures, clinical teaching skills, continuous quality improvement and a variety of OR-related duties (including pre, intra and post).
- The OR Surgical Tech supports the surgeon by maintaining the sterile field, ensuring appropriate selection and preparation of instrumentation/disposable supplies and equipment necessary for each surgical procedure.
- The ability to think critically and anticipate surgeon's needs is essential.
- High School graduate and/or GED
- Graduate of Accredited Surgical Tech Program required
- National Certification as a Surgical Tech required
- Minimum 1 year Surgical Tech experience in a hospital setting required
- 12 Hour Days.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work