Greenville, North Carolina 27835
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Licensing or registration required. Includes advance practice nurses such as: nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists.
- Advanced practice nursing is practiced by RNs who have specialized formal, post-basic education and who function in highly autonomous and specialized roles.
- Only Level 1 Trauma Center for Eastern North Carolina
- 23 OR Suites
- The Operating Room provides elective. Emergent and trauma services for neonatal, pediatric, adolescent and adult population.
- The specialty area services are provided for Cardiac, General Vascular, Thoracic, Gynecology, Urology, orthopedic, Neurosurgery, ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat), Oral, Plastics and Transplantations. The Operating Room also offers laser procedures, minimally invasive procedures and robotics
- The Operating Room provides cardiac angioplasty coverage as well as coverage for various procedures performed in radiology
- Cesarean sections are performed in the Operating Room as conditions warrant. ~19,540 cases/year The OR staffs 24 hours per day 7 days a week including holidays
- Primarily 8 hour shifts, on call and weekends
- Green Scrubs Furnished by the hospital
- BLS, ACLS and PALS all required