Nutrition Services Aide
1575 Beam Avenue, JN Maplewood, Minnesota 55109
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Nutrition Services Aide in Maplewood, MN! Interested candidates should send a current resume to email@example.com
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Prepares food in an efficient, safe and timely manner according to department service times and schedules, using standardized recipes and following proper techniques.
- Covers, labels, dates and rotates all food prior to storing to ensure department and regulatory agency standards are met.
- Washes dishes and/or pots and pans according to established procedures and time frames.
- Practices proper infection control methods including hand-washing, personal hygiene and infection control policies.
- Performs a specific task on trayline during the assembly of patient trays.
- Delivers trays to patients, collects trays after meal service. Delivers floor stock and/or nourishments to patients and nursing unit.
- Performs a variety of cafeteria and/or coffee shop duties which may include plating, using portion control and cashiering operation.
- Reports To: SUPERVISOR NUTRITION SERVICES
- Direction of Others: None.
- Attention to Detail: Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- Cleaning Basic Skills: Ability to operate cleaning equipment; familiar with cleaning products, chemicals, and safety procedures.
- Computer Skills Basic: Ability to use a computer and applications that are associated with performing basic work tasks (navigate in Windows, Outlook, etc).
- Coordination: Integration of activities, structures, and responsibilities so that resources are used most effectively to meet objectives.
- Interpersonal Communication: Skilled in developing effective rapport with customers, co-workers, or families, actively listening to develop a positive connection.
- No Academic Credentials Actively pursing a high school diploma or equivalent.
- No experience required.