45 West 10th Street St. Paul, Minnesota 55102
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Nursing Assistant professionals in St. Paul, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Job Description:* Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
* Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
* Demonstrates commitment to the universal guiding principles of the patient care model in order to achieve the Client's Nursing vision.
* Supports the Nursing Process to achieve outcome focused patient care. Supports holistic nursing theory based on Watson's theory of caring aligning with the practice standards of the American Holistic Nurses' Association and the Client's nursing patient care model (Professional Partnership Model) in order to achieve the Client's Nursing vision.
* Communicates accurately and effectively with patient/family and health care team members. Reinforces patient education as directed by clinical staff.
* Achieves customer service excellence by understanding the needs of all internal and external customers, patients, families, physicians and the interdependent team.
* Documents patient information in EHR and/or other electronic system in accordance with program standards, department policies/procedures.
Qualifications* Nursing Assistive Core Competencies - Patient Care Delivery: Observes and collects pertinent data and/or clinical findings to enhance patient outcomes.
* Nursing Assistive Core Competencies - Patient Education: Provides patient educational information appropriate to the developmental level, learning needs, readiness, cultural values, and beliefs of patients and families.
* Nursing Assistive Core Competencies - Patient Safety: Demonstrates practices that support safety with recognition of variations in populations served, preventing harm to patients, families, employees, and themselves.
Computer Skills Basic: Ability to use a computer and applications that are associated with performing basic work tasks (navigate in Windows, Outlook, etc).
Interpersonal Communication: Skilled in developing effective rapport with customers, co-workers, or families, actively listening to develop a positive connection.
* High school graduate or equivalent Credentials Essential: Description: Basic Life Support (BLS) Qualification Source: American Heart Association Preferred: Description: Certified Med Assistant (CMA) Qualification Source: American Association of Medical Assistants Description: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Qualification Source: Credential Comments: Must be on the Nursing Assistant Registry at time of hire for Bethesda. Experience: No experience required.
Patient care experience preferred.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work