Neurodiagnostic Tech I
9200 West Wisconsin Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53226
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Neurodiagnostic Tech I in Milwaukee, WI!
- Under the supervision of the laboratory coordinator or END Tech the END Tech I learns the functions of electrodiagnostic technology/routine EEG by group and/or individual teaching observation assigned reading and practical application under the direct supervision of laboratory staff.
- This position does require some on-call hours except for optional part time and epilepsy monitoring staff.
- Additional duties include but not limited to charge capture scheduling patients and other duties as assigned.
- Eligible for or successful completion of the Part I (written) examination for registration by ABRET or 1-3 years of experience in EEG is required. American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required within 90 days of hire.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Enrollment in an accredited electroneurodiagnostic technology program accredited by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation or combination of equivalent formal training / internship and work experience is required.
Voca: The Spirit of Work