Voca Health has immediate openings available for Neuro Tech II professionals in Phoenix, AZ!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Receives direction from physicians, colleagues, and support personnel.
- Works cooperatively with physicians, colleagues, and support personnel.
- Interacts professionally with patients and treats them with respect.
- A Neurophysiology Technologist is responsible for providing accurate, high quality neurodiagnostic testing.
- High school diploma or GED
- Formal training in Electroencephalography (EEG) or Nerve Conduction Studies
- Minimum three years of experience in Electroencephalography (EEG) or Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS) and Evoked Potentials (EPs)
- Knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the life span
- The ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and appropriately interpret information relative to the patient's age-specific needs
Incumbent must meet competency requirements for two of the following skill sets:
(1) Nerve Conduction Studies/Evoked Potentials
(2) Electroencephalography/Evoked Potentials
(3) Nerve Conduction Studies/Operating Room Monitoring
(4) Electroencephalography/Operating Room Monitoring
(5) Long-term Electroencephalography (Epilepsy Monitoring Unit)
- Basic Life Support Certification is required upon hire and must be valid for 90 days or greater from start date. Maintains Basic Life Support (BLS) Competency.
- Must be eligible for registry by the American Association of Electrodiagnostic Technologists (AAET) or the American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic and Evoked Potential Technologists (ABRET)
- Current AAET or ABRET registration preferred
- Monday through Friday from 7:45pm-4:15pm.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work