Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Nephrology Dietician professionals in Memphis, TN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The Nephrology Dietitian is responsible for supporting the nutritional health of patients at our Client's Healthcare. The Nephrology Dietitian assesses the nutritional needs of each patient, recommends therapeutic diets, counsels patients and their families on prescribed diets, and monitors understanding and response to diet. The Nephrology Dietitian will fulfill our Client's Dialysis Mission Statement: "Making Life Better for Those Living with Kidney Disease"
• Evaluates patient’s nutrition needs/status to develop an individualized nutrition plan. Instructs patient/family/care provider as appropriate on recommended nutrition plan using an individualized approach
• Establishes nutritional priorities and develops a team action plan in conjunction with RN, MD, MSW, and patient
• Provides ongoing nutrition assessment of patients; modifies nutrition goals/dietary recommendations as needed on a regular basis per our Client's Standards of Practice
• Communicates nutrition information/status to other treatment providers to ensure ongoing nutrition care when patients transfer to another facility/modality or require concurrent care/evaluation from outside agencies, hospitals, clinics, etc.
• Participates actively in Interdisciplinary Team activities, including patient care conferences, QAPI meetings/projects, physician clinics, and home visits
• Carries out MD renal dietitian protocol orders
• Maintains nutrition-related documentation in SPIN
• Provides nutrition-related in-service education for center staff as appropriate/requested
• Responsible for driving our Client's Healthcare culture through values and customer service standards
• Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers
• Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication
• Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner
Registered Dietitian (includes Baccalaureate or Advanced degree)
One (1) year experience as a Registered Dietitian in clinical nutrition; 2 years preferred
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• CPR certification (within 3 months of hire)
• Able to read, write, speak, understand and satisfactorily communicate with others in English in person, over the phone and via email
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work