NICU RN - Travel or Local
1575 Beam Avenue Maplewood, Minnesota 55109
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Maplewood, MN!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at email@example.com, 507-288-5260.
- It takes a special person to become a nurse, but that's even more true for those who go on to become Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) nurses. These dedicated professionals care for the most fragile patients there are–sick and premature newborns. In addition, they are on the front lines when it comes to helping scared parents through what is often a traumatic experience.
- • Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
• Associate's degree in Nursing required. BSN/BAN degree preferred
• Valid license to practice registered nursing in Minnesota through the Minnesota Board of Nursing
• Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers
• One year RN experience in an Acute Care Hospital working NICU or Special Care Nursery is required
• NRP and twenty hours documented breastfeeding education obtained within 30 days of hire required
• Hmong or Spanish language proficiency is a plus
- Variable 8 hour shifts
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- 401(k) Program
- Insurance Options
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Programs
Voca: The Spirit of Work