NICU RN - Travel or Local
201 E. Nicollet Blvd. Burnsville, Minnesota 55337
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in City, State!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- It takes a special person to become a nurse, but that's even more true for those who go on to become Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) nurses. These dedicated professionals care for the most fragile patients there are–sick and premature newborns. In addition, they are on the front lines when it comes to helping scared parents through what is often a traumatic experience.
- Prefer NICU experience.
- Variable 8 hour shifts
- Current MN RN License. BLS required.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- 401(k) Program
- Insurance Options
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Programs
Voca: The Spirit of Work