Multi Modality Imaging Technologist
4805 South Moorland Road, CP-Moorland Reserve Health Center New Berlin, WI 53151
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Multi Modality Imaging Technologist professionals in New Berlin, WI! If you are interested, please send your resume to Elizabeth "Izzy" Merrill at email@example.com and call directly at 952-303-8123.
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- At the direction of a radiologist and/or other providers prepares patients performs imaging procedures and operates imaging equipment.
- Performs diagnostic studies according to specific guidelines and prescribed protocols while utilizing appropriate radiation protection measures.
- Adheres to organizational customer service standards and supports the organizational excellence initiatives.
- Provides positive and effective interaction and communication with patients visitors and staff.
- Performs ancillary services and assists in patient care areas as necessary.
- Is currently working in 2 or more of the following modalities and meets the requirements of advanced certification: Bone Densitometry CT Diagnostic X-ray and Mammography.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Specific Details
- Monday – Friday
- Saturday and Sunday
- Two Weekends A Month
- $35-42/ Hour
- 14-Week Contract
- Possible Holidays
- Registered by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in CT Mammography or Bone Density
- ARRT Registered Technologist in Wisconsin
- Basic Life Support (BLS) – American Heart Association
- One year of clinical experience in CT Mammography or CT Bone Density
- Graduate of an ARRT accredited Radiologic Technologist Program.
- 1-2 years of college/university course work and/or undergraduate degree in a healthcare related field, preferred.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages