Voca Health has immediate openings available for Medical Technologist professionals in Lakeview, MI!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Med Tech needed for in Lakeview, Michigan. Not MLT, true MT need
- Primary focus will be ED patient testing and daily maintenance.
- While limited, they could be asked to draw blood.
- There is 1 tech on each shift. Monday to Friday there is a lab assistant onsite until 8:30 p.m.
- Schedule will be 6:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. 3 days on 1 day off 3 days on 7 days off (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Off Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Off Thursday - Wednesday)
- Education - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a Clinical Laboratory Science or related field
- Experience - 6 months of experience typically gained through skills, knowledge, and abilities in currently enrolled in a CLS internship or certification eligible
- Certification from the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP)
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work