Lakeview, Michigan 48850
- Primary focus will be ED patient testing and daily maintenance. While limited, they could be asked to draw blood.
- There is 1 tech on each shift. Monday to Friday there is a lab assistant onsite until 8:30 p.m.
- Schedule will be 6:30 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- 3 days on 1 day off 3 days on 7 days off (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Off Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Off Thursday - Wednesday)
- Long term
- Education - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a Clinical Laboratory Science or related field
- Experience - 6 months of experience typically gained through skills, knowledge, and abilities in currently enrolled in a CLS internship or certification eligible
- Certification from the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP