Medical Social Worker & Addiction Care
45 West 10th Street St. Paul, Minnesota 55102
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Medical Social Worker professionals in St. Paul, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Assess and treat individuals with mental, emotional, or substance use problems, including abuse of alcohol, tobacco, and/or other drugs.
- Activities may include individual and group therapy, crisis intervention, case management, psychosocial assessments, client advocacy, prevention, and education.
- * Provides a full range of clinical treatment modalities for patients, families and other customers regardless of complexity.
- Counsel clients in individual or group sessions to assist them in dealing with substance abuse, mental or physical illness, poverty,unemployment, or physical abuse.
- Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress with respect to treatment goals.
- Interview clients, review records, conduct assessments, or confer with other professionals to evaluate the mental or physical condition of clients or patients.
- Collaborate with counselors, physicians, or nurses to plan or coordinate treatment, drawing on social work experience and patient needs.
- Counsel or aid family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, or supporting the client or patient.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, and meeting the requirements for the 1 hour of 1:1 and group supervision provided per month.
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Performs other responsibilities as needed/assigned.
- Paste Education, Experience, and other qualifications
- Monday thru Friday 8am-4:30pm
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work