Medical Rehabilitation RN - Travel or Local
1005 Broadway Quincy, Illinois 21207
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Medical Rehabilitation (Rehab) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Quincy, IL!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Rod Spencer at email@example.com, 507-246-2601.
- A rehabilitation nurse is a nursing professional that helps patients suffering from disabling injuries or illnesses live relatively normal and independent lives. This may involve working with them to regain abilities that they lost or gain abilities that they may have never had. These nursing professionals help patients recognize their abilities and limitations in order to reach their full potential.
- Rehabilitation nurses must be extremely supportive and encouraging. They often help patients feel empowered, and by giving them hope, they can help their patients reach seemingly impossible goals.
- Working as a rehabilitation nurse is one of the most rewarding nursing careers there is. As a rehab nurse, you will frequently get to witness patients push past their own limits and overcome exceptional odds.
- Rehab Unit, will float to other units if required
- 2 years of Rehab RN experience
- 12 hour night shift
- BLS, RN License required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca | Manager of Healthcare Recruiting
Voca: The Spirit of Work