4500 San Pablo Road Jacksonville, Florida 32224
Voca Health has an opportunity for a Medical Receptionsit with our client in Jacksonville. Interested candidates will reach out to Jon Burckhardt at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com, direct line 347.293.2564.
- This position is accountable for receiving patients in a courteous, professional manner, answering tough questions, and scheduling patients either on the phone or in person.
- This position is accountable for registration tasks of new and established patients’ on the phone or in person.
- The incumbent is responsible for obtaining current patient information and responding to patient inquiries.
- This position works in a busy environment with frequent interruptions.
- This would be a great fit for a Patient Service Coordinator, Front Desk Coordinator, or Medical Receptionist.
Specific Job Details:
- This position requires reception and some scheduling duties.
- Must be able to stand the majority of the day.
- Can start as early as 6:30am and work until as late at 6pm- will be an 8 hour shift.
- High School Education or equivalent required.
- Working knowledge of computers and software applications required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to develop the knowledge of names, faces and procedures at the Clinic.
- Professional and customer relations skills.
- Well organized, detail oriented, accurate and efficient.
- Must be able to maintain a calm, courteous manner in a demanding environment.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and a genuine interest in helping others.
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.