Medical Practice Secretary
5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, Arizona 85054
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Medical Practice Secretary professionals in Phoenix, AZ!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Functions as an ambassador of the practice by serving as a liaison to patients, internal and external referring physicians, and all allied health staff who interact with the department/division.
- Provides superior customer service through the handling of a high volume of telephone calls.
- Must possess a good understanding of the unique characteristics and operations of the department/division in order to proficiently support the practice.
- Principal functions include facilitating patient access, appropriately responding to patient inquiries, and accommodating referring physician requests.
- Additional duties may include but are not limited to routing patient concerns appropriately, calendar and schedule maintenance and handling physician mail.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Minimum three years of secretarial, back office/front office experience in a physician's office or customer service role required.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a commitment to customer service required.
- Healthcare experience preferred using EMR.
- Completion of a medical terminology course preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer experience with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work