9200 West Wisconsin Avenue, Froedtart Hospital Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Medical Assistant professionals in Milwaukee, WI! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Elizabeth Merrill at email@example.com and call me directly at 952-303-8123.
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
A Medical Assistant is a healthcare professional and an essential member of the patient-centered healthcare team.
- Responsible for pre-visit planning standard rooming responsibilities.
- Assisting with procedures discharge instructions.
- Instrumental in helping the patient feel at ease while collaborating with the provider throughout the patients visit.
- May be required to cross train and float as needed to maintain optimal clinic operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Specific Details
- Day Shift 5x8s
- Monday – Friday
- No Weekends
- No Holidays
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required within 90 days of hire.
- Certification through the AAMA and/or an equal certification board or certification is preferred.
- Prior urology experience (preferred)
- Must be fluent in English
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
In addition individuals must meet one (1) of the following combinations of education and experience:
- A graduate of a CAAHEP or ABHES accredited Medical Assistant Program (Associate Diploma or Certificate).
- A graduate of a non CAAHEP or ABHES Medical Assistant program (Associate diploma or Certificate) or Military Medic/Corpsman training. In addition to education three (3) years of formal on the job Medical Assistant experience required.
- Currently possess and are in good standing with at least one of the following credentials:
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
- Assessment-Based Recognition in Order Entry (ABR-OE)
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages