Medical Administrative Assistant
5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, Arizona 85054
Voca Health has an opportunity for a Medical Administrative Assistant (Receptionist) with our client in Phoenix, AZ. Interested candidates will reach out to Jon Burckhardt at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com, direct line 347.293.2564.
- This position involves working in a very fast-paced environment and being able to take clerical and clinical information from multiple sources, organize and prioritize this information for task completion.
- Able to take in information about patients, timing of discharge and plan with a social worker or RN Case Manager on transitions of care.
- Able to assemble and send 8-10 packets for discharges every day, including providing patients with regulatory documents for Medicare patients.
- The selected candidate needs to feel comfortable in speaking with the nursing staff.
- The applicant should have recent paid experience in a healthcare setting.
- Will need a high level of computer literacy and prefer competence in navigating an electronic medical record.
- The applicant will need to report a high degree of skill sets in researching community resources and have exceptional communication skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.