Med/Surg Oncology RN - Travel or Local
1005 Broadway Quincy, IL 62301
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Med/Surg Oncology Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Quincy, IL!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Danielle St. George at firstname.lastname@example.org, 347-293-2560.
- An Oncology Nurse provides care for cancer patients and those at risk for getting the disease. They monitor physical conditions, prescribe medication, and administer chemotherapy and other treatments.
- Will see 6 - 7 patients
- 2 years of Med/Surg and Oncology experience required
- Onc pref but not required.
- Must know chemo precautions
- 12 hour night shift
- BLS, RN License required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Danielle St. George
Voca | Healthcare Recruiter
Voca: The Spirit of Work