Marketing Data Analyst
500 W Main St Louisville, Kentucky 40202
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Marketing Data Analyst in Louisville, KY! Interested candidates will reach out to Jamie Brough at firstname.lastname@example.org, direct line 952 303 8115.
- Develop a working knowledge of the company, its products, the healthcare industry, and the regulatory agencies that govern us in order to support the development of strategies.
- Perform foundation business/marketing analysis and intelligence, both descriptive and diagnostic, for member strategy teams, including member snapshot profiling, historical longitudinal views, and member/campaign reporting.
- Develop insights that are accessible and enable strategy development
- Build standardized member strategy reporting, annual and quarterly
- Collaborate with the Advanced Analytics partners to plan and execute any work involving predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Assist in the development of enhancements to behavioral segmentations, micro-segmentations, lifetime value analysis; consumer needs research, and other existing insights tools, working in tandem with peers in the analytics and research teams.
- Participate in the cross-functional, collaborative eco-system between key business partners, including member strategy teams, marketers, and business owners, in order to develop consumer-centric strategies that drive value to the member and the business.
- Serve as the “Voice of the Cohort Lead/Business” in interfacing between the Cohort Lead and the Analytics and BI Tool development functions, translating analytical language into business language.
- Continue to develop and organize foundational BI tool enhancements and data visualizations, including dashboards and other reporting tools and infrastructure to monitor and attain key strategic segmentation targets, enabling the optimization of strategic initiatives that engage and retain members. Cohort Management + Solution Development
- Participate in the build and implementation of marketing strategies
- Leverage analytical insights to inform/design cohort specific experiences and learning agendas
- Implement transformative pilots and prototypes
- To be successful, this role requires strong health care and marketing acumen, experience in business/marketing analysis and intelligence, an innovative and entrepreneurial mind, and strong thought partnership. The creation and execution of effective strategies is highly dependent on a strong foundation of descriptive and diagnostic analytics that tell the story of the current consumer experience and the possible necessary steps to meet the ideal experience required to fulfill the Client's brand promise.
- Experience in basic data manipulation to compare, crosstab, and benchmark to find baseline metrics.
- Expert-level knowledge of Excel and Excel functions (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, IF functions, Formulas, Subtotal functions, conditional formatting, etc.)
- Strong experience with querying large data sets from data warehouses using SQL language or reporting tools, such as Oracle Discoverer
- Experience in BI tool development, data visualization, and storytelling (Tableau, QlikView, etc.)
- Expert-level knowledge in marketing intelligence and analytical tools (Adobe analytics, IBM Core Metrics, etc) Strong, demonstrated skills measuring marketing campaigns and developing insights from analysis, both quantitative and qualitative ? Ability to identify financial drivers, create financial models and business cases, define and communicate cost and benefit/ROI analyses and other assessments of performance to inform go/no-go decisions Are you ready to create something that will have a lasting impact on how a major healthcare company does business? Our Client's Engagement Marketing and Data Analytics organization is doing just that – and more. If you have excelled in your career in an consumer marketing intelligence or business analysis role, we’d like to talk with you.
- Must have experience querying large data sets and SQL.. In additional seeking someone with experience in SAS/R/Python languages.
Voca | Sr. Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 c 414-544-0668
Voca: The Spirit of Work