610 Opperman Dr Eagan, Minnesota 55902
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Marketing Coordinator professionals in Eagan, MN! Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- The Marketing Contractor position is responsible for implementing initiatives to support new sales goals at the Small Law Firm (SLF) district level, supporting both Field Sales and Full Inside Territory sales teams.
This position is an integral member of the SLF team, and requires a strong understanding of B2B marketing.
• The Marketing Contractor works in tandem with the Field and Full Inside Territory Sales teams to design and implement initiatives to increase sales.
o Works directly with marketing team and law firm consultants to drive new sales initiatives at the local level, regardless of whether the customer is an upsell, or new sales opportunity. Identifies and maximizes tactical marketing initiatives through the use of door openers and customer / law firm consultant interactions to drive district specific and measurable lift. This role is highly “prescriptive” in that it will develop local marketing initiatives to address individual district field shortfalls.
• Drives tactical – “on the ground” initiatives in order to maximize speed to market and flexibility at the field level. This role will have immediate visibility as to what works and what doesn’t. Based upon learning, the coordinator, in conjunction with their manager will continue to adjust and streamline marketing initiatives so that they can be rolled out nationally.
• Develops local promotional campaigns for specific product offerings in conjunction with the customer marketing team
• Drives customized Rep-Customer interactions:
o Assists in the implementation of seminars and events within assigned states
• Manages and accurately tracks all initiatives and leads and assists the district marketing team in entering information into Eloqua and SFDC.
• Collaborates with third party vendors to fulfill the delivery of marketing materials
• Drives results in a team environment, leveraging effective partnerships with various groups (both internally and externally)
- Knowledge and Skills
• Strategic and creative thinking
• Strong analytical skills; ability to understand and work with data - emphasis on Demand Gen
• Excellent organizational, writing, and communications skills
• High level of initiative; ability to meet deadlines
• Literacy in all Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
• Familiarity with market research activities and traditional marketing communication mix
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages