Voca Creative is looking to fill a Marketing position with our client in Eagan. If interested please email your resume to email@example.com Direct line 347-293-2561
Become a critical contributor to the Large Law Firm Marketing team. Become a critical contributor to the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. In the Large Law business, you will get the opportunity to build and deliver marketing strategies, execute event marketing campaigns and use customer insights to develop value add content for demand generation. This role will focus on helping large law firms be more successful, through realizing the value of our Client’s solutions. The role will also work closely with the segment marketing team and sales in order to achieve team goals.
- Collaborate with segment marketer(s) to research, plan and execute regional marketing events & webinars, meetings and tradeshows to support the mission of creating direct contact with the right prospect for our field sales representatives.
- Support multiple sales regions by providing market and pipeline overviews to recommend event ideas that will create new and accelerate existing pipeline opportunities.
- Identify customer opportunities and landscape through customer data analysis, individually and with the Data Team
- Manage and monitor leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com) and work with assigned segment marketer(s) to report on accuracy and results of campaign initiatives.
- Provide timely and accurate communication to key stakeholders, regarding marketing event plans and accompanying tactical marketing activity in those designated regions.
- Responsible for optimizing event marketing activity based on results and unique market conditions.
- Work with segment marketer(s) to build strong relationships with field channel partners.
- Utilize existing and create new, positive relationships with external regional partners and vendors to build efficient and cost-sensitive events.
- Manage deliverables for project plans and adhere to costs against budget guidelines.
- Monitor campaign performance and demand gen metrics, and make recommendations to drive continuous improvement.
- Drive results in a team environment, leveraging effective partnerships with cross functional teams.
- Generate support and enthusiasm for event marketing programs among your internal department and management.
- This position is a great fit for a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Specialist Corporate Communications, Marketing Communications Specialist.
- 1-3 years of experience in professional marketing
- 1-2 years of event management experience
- 1+ years of experience providing sales support
- 1+ years of marketing project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven attention to detail, problem solving, planning, and customer focus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity in Microsoft Access a plus
- Event marketing experience a must
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- High level of personal initiative, accountability, follow-through skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 d 347-293-2561
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Voca: The Spirit of Work