Manufacturing Operations Coordinator
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Manufacturing Operations Coordinator in Santa Clara, CA! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Elizabeth Merrill at firstname.lastname@example.org, direct line 952-303-8123.
- Ability to be flexible to changing priorities and ability to adjust to shift changes/work hours as required to meet business requirements.
- Ability to embrace additional responsibilities and extend expertise to other work groups as identified by supervisor.
- Follow established processes unless otherwise instructed by the shift supervisor, tech or engineering related to experimental requests.
- Accuracy in communication (verbal and written), generation and interpretation of SOP's/WI's/production documentation for shift pass downs and/or shift meetings.
Job Specific Details:
- Thursday to Saturday, alternating Wednesdays
- 4:45AM – 5:15PM
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant experience within a production manufacturing environment.
- Analytical problem solving
- Strong mathematics understanding
- Demonstrated strong computer skills utilizing word, excel (minimal requirement)
- Experience with ERP/MES systems preferred
- Experience within an ISO13485 and/or QSR environment preferred
- Accurate interpretation and execution of work instructions and SOP's.
- Ability to make sound and informed decisions and understands when to escalate issues to technicians and/or supervisors.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited school