W180 N8085 Town Hall Road, Community Memorial Hospital Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Manager ED professionals in Menomonee Falls, WI!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Manages the clinical and delegated management competency of the Emergency Department. Responsible for clinical nursing expertise and operational management to achieve departmental goals and strategic outcomes. Other duties as assigned.
- Skills: A minimum of five years of clinical experience in ED or Critical Care is required. Requires current state of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or Multi-state Nursing License from a participating state in the NLC (Nurse Licensure Compact). American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required upon hire. CCRN or CEN is preferred. American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Trauma Nurse course certification (TNCC) is preferred. Attends 8 hours of stroke education every 2 years.
- Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited school of nursing is required.
- Certifications & Licenses: BLS (CPR)
Registered Nurse License
- 1st Shift, Monday - Friday
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work