Managed Service Assessment Specialist
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55404
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Managed Service Assessment Specialist in Rochester, MN!
- Client company is migrating from a fully client based Exchange and Office 2010 environment to Office 365.
- The 365 program will migrate 65,000+ end users to new Microsoft (MS) license models which will impact end user functionality and experience.
- Provides Service Level reporting for Level 1 and 2 team on a monthly basis
- To ensure security, the project will also deploy a new two factor authentication (MS Azure) when end users access MS Office via the cloud.
- MS Azure Two Factor will replace SecureAuth as the current two factor toolset used to access MS Webmail.
- Provide end user support throughout the life of the Office 365 project based on the people, process and technology details listed
- Will utilize ServiceNow instance for all ITSM processes
- Will utilize B2B VPN to virtual desktops to access troubleshooting tools such as device doctor remote desktop agent
- Will support the implementation of MS Azure two factor authentication
- Will comply with all Information Security tools and policies while providing end user support
- ITIL Based Incident, Knowledge, Service Request and Problem Management Process experience
- Defined, documented and applied Level 2 training program established and utilized with a focus on increasing first contact resolution and identifying expanding end user self-service opportunities
- Monthly Agent Reporting process including customer satisfaction, first call and second call resolution percentage, speed to answer and abandoned call rate KPIs for agents / contact center as appropriate per service
- Self Service opportunities and knowledge base creation for each level of support
- Documented increase in Self Service offerings and call deflection