Voca Health has an opportunity for a MRI Technician position with our client in St. Paul, MN. Interested candidates will reach out to Jared Goforth at email@example.com direct line 952-303-8123.
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Performs MRI exams, screen and monitor patient care in the MRI environment, and to assist the Radiologist in implementation of MRI protocols.
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Performs quality patient care in MRI environment.
- Adopts and complies the basic MRI physics in the non-ionizing environment to understand the applications and indications of MRI
- Operates MRI equipment accurately and reports all problems to supervisor immediately.
- Monitors and maintains established protocols with Radiologists at all locations.
- Specifically documents all scan parameters, ICD-10 coding, and billing charges daily and for each exam.
- Trains and advises new employees to routine protocols and processes.
- Practices proper safety precautions in the magnet environment and informs patients, staff and visitors according to established
- Reviews, organizes and distributes patient paperwork, images, and file jackets to Radiologist for interpretation. Ensure speed and
quality of service in report turnaround to referring physicians.
- Associate's Degree from an accredited Radiologic Technologist program
- BLS - AHA
- Certified Radiologic Technologist
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work