201 W Center St Rochester, MN 55902
Voca Health has immediate openings available for MRI Technician professionals in Rochester, Minnesota!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Receives direction from Radiology Director, Managers, Supervisor, Team Leader and Radiologists.
- Works cooperatively with Physicians and Allied Health Personnel. Interacts professionally with patients and treats them with dignity and respect.
- Operates the magnetic resonance imaging equipment to produce quality diagnostic cross sectional images of any part of the body for review and interpretation by a radiologist.
- Graduation from an ARRT-certified Health Science Program. One year technologist experience in one of the following: Radiography, MRI or Nuclear Medicine.
- Knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the life span. The ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and appropriately interpret information relative to the patient's age-specific needs.
- Technical competence with general radiographic equipment and procedures.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment, making decisions and directing work and patient flow to maximize operational efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a commitment to customer service. Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy and completion of MRI-related courses preferred.
- ARRT certification in one of the following: Radiography (R), MRI (MR) or Nuclear Medicine (N).
- Basic Life Support Certification is required upon hire and must be valid for 90 days or greater from start date.
- Maintains Basic Life Support (BLS) Competency.
- ARRT (MR) required within 18 months of hire.
- 40 hour work week mostly M-F, with a small chance for weekends and high potential for overtime. Training hours will be 6:30am- 3:30pm or 8:30am-5:00pm. Once trained the start time will be around 10:30 am and latest end time would be 9:00 pm. Flexibility on start times and end times would be preferred.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work