MRI Radiology Tech
201 W Center St Rochester, Minnesota 55902
Voca Health has immediate openings available for MRI Radiology Tech professionals in Rochester, MN! If interested please email Ashley at email@example.com
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Produces high quality images that meet the standards established by the Radiology Department. Requires competence in a variety of equipment and technology. Practices safety guidelines for themselves, support personnel and patients. Fosters teamwork through effective communication. Maintains flexibility to staff various work locations, shift times and lengths. Ability to work varied hours and shift lengths, which include days, evenings and weekends. On-call shifts require pager response for after-hour nights, weekends and holiday coverage.
- Must have an Associate's degree in a related field and be a graduate of an accredited radiography, nuclear medicine or sonography program. Incumbents hired into the role prior to February 15, 2018 are required to meet the previous requirements of graduating from an accredited radiography program
Must have graduated from an ARRT-certified Health Science Program, and ber ARRT certified in MRI(MR).
- Training schedule will be 630-3pm or 8:30-500pm
- Normal schedule will be 12:30-9pm
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work