3131 Valleyhigh Dr NW Rochester, MN 55901
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Logistics Specialist in Rochester, MN!
- Position Overview: (Major Functions and Non-Essential Functions):
Responsible for maintaining adequate supply levels. This includes ordering, receiving, and storing of stock and non-stock supplies.
- Maintains adequate levels of Inventory and equipment.
- Monitors inventory and rotates inventory/supplies in a timely manner.
- Tracks back orders and follows-up with vendor in a timely manner.
- Sets up new products with purchasing in Supply Chain and appropriate MCHS-FH Department(s).
- Creates requisitions for stock and non-stock supplies (PSRO Reports).
- Maintains accuracy of PAR levels.
- Assists with the processing of items to be returned for credit.
- Assures Unit of Measure is correct.
- Minimum Education and/or Experience Required: (Education Requirements and Experience):
- High School Education or equivalent.
- One to three years in shipping and receiving inventory management.
- Familiar with computer and it's operating systems desirable.
Voca: The Spirit of Work