Voca Health has an opportunity for a Logistics and Inventory Associate with our client in Rochester, MN. Interested candidates will reach out to Jon Burckhardt at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com, direct line 347.293.2564.
- This position requires direct involvement with specific departments in support of accurate receiving, shipping, distribution, inventory control, transportation, records management, warehousing, and storage of products.
- Responsible for daily activities associated with the movement of materials throughout with attention to standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Has significant interaction with suppliers regarding expediting, returns, and solving invoice/receipt problems.
- Provides support for Logistics; handles a very high volume of incoming requests via phone, mail, and fax, from all levels of our Client’s staff;
- Provides a point of contact from other areas in order to resolve inquiries and problems;
- Utilizes appropriate sources of information from multiple areas to research/resolve problem transactions related to Invoices not Received and Received not Invoiced.
- Researches/resolves specialty transactions that are derived from verbal or written requests, which may include but is not limited to researching aged items on proof of delivery, identification of shipping mode, and managing returns.
- Assists with distribution of medical products and services including controlled substances and hazardous materials.
- Utilizes a variety of reports to ensure data integrity in transactions including special handling instructions, expediting, critical orders, and routine fulfillment.
- Identifies possible trends causing processing delays; collaborates with affected individuals to implement long-term solutions.
- This position is a great fit for a Logistics Coordinator, Supply Chain Coordinator, Inventory Clerk, or Inventory Specialist.
- High School diploma/GED
- Two (2) years' supply chain or related experience.
- Valid Driver’s License
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.