5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, Arizona 85054
Voca Professional has an immediate opening available for a Logistics Associate professional in Phoenix, AZ!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- This position requires direct involvement with specific departments in support of accurate receiving, distribution, inventory control, transportation, records management, warehousing, and storage of products.
- The candidate will be working closely with Logistics Specialists and select Nursing staff in support of our project called PAR BAR.
- The tasks will include (not limited to) removing weight sensitive equipment and storage bins to designated storage/nursing/patient areas.
- Remove and stage medical supplies from point of use locations.
- Assist w/scale system installations.
- Keep supplies organized by product category.
- Learn basic functions of the PAR BAR system.
- Provide inventory control of equipment in storage for subsequent installations.
- The candidate will need to be organized, respectful, take direction well, have a positive attitude, be a team player, independent worker, and possess time management skills.
- Must have careful attention to supplies and equipment due to high dollar value.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
Shift/Job Specific Details:
- Schedule: 5 day by 8 hour work week. 7am – 4pm.
- Candidate must be available to work occasional overtime
Voca: The Spirit of Work