1400 Madison Ave. Mankato, MN 56001
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Logistics Associate in Mankato, MN! If you are interested, please forward him your resume at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com and call him at 507-288-5260. Thanks!
- The logistics team manages supplies, receiving, delivering, filling customer orders at the hospital and off-site.
- We also manage equipment and other patient care products.
- This position will receive direction from SCM leadership.
- The individual works collaboratively in a team environment.
- The incumbent will also work collaboratively with physicians, allied health professionals, administrators, SCM staff, vendors and other individuals internal and external
- This position requires direct involvement with specific departments in support of accurate receiving, distribution, inventory control, transportation, records management, warehousing, and storage of products.
- Responsible for daily activities associated with the movement of materials throughout client company with attention to standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Has significant interaction with suppliers regarding expediting, returns, and solving invoice/receipt problems
- Provides support for SCM - Logistics; handles a very high volume of incoming requests via phone, mail, and fax, from all levels of staff
- provides a point of contact from other SCM areas in order to resolve inquiries and problems
- enlists appropriate SCM personnel for assistance, as needed; and works on special projects as assigned.
- Utilizes appropriate sources of information from multiple areas to research/resolve problem transactions related to Invoices not Received and Received not Invoiced.
- Researches/resolves specialty transactions that are derived from verbal or written requests, which may include but is not limited to researching aged items on proof of delivery, identification of shipping mode, and managing returns.
- Assists with distribution of medical products and services including controlled substances and hazardous materials.
- Utilizes a variety of reports to ensure data integrity in transactions including special handling instructions, expediting, critical orders, and routine fulfillment.
- Identifies possible trends causing processing delays; collaborates with affected individuals to implement long-term solutions.
- Sustains and complies with a broad range of policies and governmental regulations.
- Assists with projects as directed by SCM leadership.
- Other job-related duties as assigned by leadership.
- High School diploma/GED; AND, two (2) years' supply chain or business related experience required.
- Associate’s Degree plus one (1) year of experience will be considered as an equivalent.
- Requires strong personal computer skills, communication skills, problem solving, continuous improvement and teaming skills.
- Serves as a resource on department and institutional initiatives; shares knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Assists with SCM continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented atmosphere. Must be adaptable and flexible in an ever-changing work environment.
- Able to handle/prioritize tasks simultaneously.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Works as a team to provide support to all departments; works with other areas of SCM to ensure exceptional customer service. Ability to manage time to meet required deadlines.
- Member must be able to be on their feet for long periods of time, able to lift 50 lbs without assistance and work independently, without continuous direction of a supervisor.
- A small subset of employees may be asked to drive and a driver’s license would be required under those circumstances.
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 507.288.5260 d 347.293.2564.com
Connect with me on LinkedIn